Please find a SAGE Insights journal here and read more about services for authors here.
Preparing Your Manuscript
Follow these steps to prepare and submit your paper. Before starting, consider using our optional manuscript template. If English is not your native language, we recommend having your paper proof-read before submission. We offer a professional English editing service. We do not accept recommendations of peer reviewers by authors. In your cover letter, specify any competing peer reviewers that should be excluded, such as those that have prior knowledge of your submission or assisted in the preparation of the manuscript.
Standard services provided to authors are described here.
4. Select a journal, referring to the its ‘About’ page for information on its aims & scope and applicable article processing charge (APC). You will be asked to confirm your awareness of the fee during the submission process. Optionally, if you are not sure of the best journal for your paper, consider using our complimentary Ask an Editor in Chief service. Other queries may be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
5. Submit your paper to our online editorial management system following the instructions given below.
Submitting Your Manuscript
To submit your manuscript, follow the steps below. Please be sure to view our simple presentation requirements and ensure that references are formatted with AMA reference style. You may find it useful to keep this page open during the submission process. To do this, click here to start the submission process on a new web browser window.
1. On the first screen, provide your name and contact details. Complete the anti-spam code and then click the orange button to continue.
2. On the second screen, provide details on your paper. Choose the journal you wish to submit your paper to and enter the title and abstract. Click the orange button to continue to the next screen.
3. Upload your manuscript and any associated files. Verify that you have read our terms and conditions: these contain important points that you must be aware of. Click the orange button again.
4. Your submission is now complete. You will receive an email immediately confirming that our manuscript submission system has received your submission. Please take care to read this email fully. Completion of manuscript submission does not guarantee acceptance for peer review.
Information on manuscript processing following submission is available here.
Efficient Processing: 4 Weeks Average to First Editorial Decision